RSA Global, a supply chain solution provider with headquarters in Dubai, UAE, has launched a fulfilment solution with a capability to process up to 10,000 consignments per day, catering to digital sellers and e-commerce platforms eyeing the high potential markets of the Middle East and African continent.
Users of RSA’s brand-new e-commerce solution will be able to track every milestone from first mile to last, on one platform. This visibility is critical for the healthy evolution of the product given the diverse operating processes of the different destinations, RSA highlights.
The company has made significant investments in technology and infrastructure that address the diverse challenges of these emerging markets and promises a sophisticated solution to elevate the customer experience in the following areas:
• First mile: Digital operations that ensure complete visibility from the start
• Linehaul: Partner air fleet to provide consistent efficiency in transit time
• Customs clearance: Top performing agents powered with blockchain & AI technology
• Final mile: Mobile platform to handle last minute changes to delivery and to optimise route planning
• Integration options: Multiple options to integrate via various technologies e.g. EDI or APIs
RSA is leveraging its exclusive and extensive network to guarantee a robust and integrated fulfilment solution, with traceability at every step, the company says. The company is also designing multimodal shipping options to optimise cost and efficiency for clients with varying demands.
Since its founding in 2009, RSA Global has consistently used technology to provide visibility for its customers’ supply chains. “Today, as it forges a journey towards digitising the entire freight forwarding process, the singular objective remains the same: Transparency and control for clients,” the RSA Global says.